Polymer MDT AICS External Box Magazines for MDT Chassis systems. Also works in many other M24 type chassis and bottom metals.
MDT Detachable AICS box magazines are designed to fit the MDT TAC21, ACC, ESS, LSS-XL, XRS and LSS Chassis systems, as well as many other M24 type chassis and bottom metals. Manufactured from high quality Polymer and uses a tempered steel spring.
We put our magazines through vigorous testing. We have used high quality strength polymer with a high glass content to ensure durability and strength. Although not unbreakable, we have driven over these magazines with cars and trucks which did not break them.
- .223REM family of cartridges: 10 Rounds
- MAX OAL: 2.550"
MDT AICS magazines are guaranteed to work in our XRS, TAC21, LSS, LSS-XL, HS3, ESS and ACC chassis systems.
They do not work with the following inlets; Browning X-bolt, Winchester XPC and may require fitting in Winchester Model 70. Based on customer feedback, the following systems work well with our magazines, but fitting may be required in some cases.
- XLR Chassis
- KRG X-Ray - Some need adjustment
- GRS riflestocks- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- CDI Precision bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- Pacific tool and Gauge bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- 224 Valkyrie
- 6mm ARC (may require minor modification)
- 6.5 Grendel