Add weight to your buttstock to decrease recoil and balance your rifle.
SRS-Premier Buttstock Weight
This SRS V5 weight mounts in the lower pocket of the MDT ESS, ACC, and SRS V5 buttstocks. The weight and its hardware will add 0.65 lb to your rifle system. Attaching near the bottom of the stock will move your balance point rearward significantly.
SRS-X Elite Buttstock Weight
To install, remove the buttpad assembly, slide the weight into the lower pocket, attach with included screws and reinstall the buttpad assembly. The buttstock weight is a nice compliment to our M-LOK Exterior Forend Weights.
This weight mounts in the lower pocket of the MDT SRS buttstocks. The weight and it’s hardware will add 0.65 lb to .75 lb to your rifle system all the way at the rear, moving your balance point rearward significantly. To install, simply remove the buttpad assembly, slide the weight into the lower pocket, attach with included screws and reinstall the buttpad assembly.
- Underside clearance slot to allow mounting of M-Lok accessories to buttstock even with weight installed
- Width designed to closely match the width of the ESS, ACC and SRS buttstock
This product has been designed to fit only the MDT SRS V5 and Elite buttstocks and will not fit in any other manufacturer’s stocks. The weight will also slot into the lower pocket of the second-generation ESS folding stock.
- Three #8-32 x ½” Socket head cap screws used to fix the weight into the pocket of the buttstock
- Weight: 0.65 lbs / weight (including screws)
- Material: Case-hardened Steel
Install with blue (temporary) Loctite as necessary.