Picatinny Rails with Flush Cup Sling Mounts (except on 2.5" rail).
MDT’s Picatinny rails are designed to be a reliable addition to our chassis systems when installing various accessories on your bolt action rifle. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then hard-anodized black for a durable finish. These rails come in 3 different lengths and feature an integral QD flush cup sling mount on the 2 longer sizes.
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- Contoured for snag-free operation
- 2.5”, 5.0” and 6.5” length options
- QD flush cup sling mount on the 5.0” and 6.5” rails only
- Screw spacing is 1.6” center to center (common with other reputable rail brands)
- Height 9.4mm (0.370”)
- 10/24 flat head screws in ⅜” and ⅝” length
- 10/24 weld nuts for installation on AR15 style handguards
MDT’s Picatinny rails are compatible with the majority of our chassis systems. They are designed to be installed on the underside of the chassis system forend. MDT’s 2.5” rail is also well suited to be used as a monopod rail on our SRS V4 buttstock. Our rails can also be installed on various AR15 style handguards with the use of the weld nuts provided with the hardware.