TAC21 M-LOK Forends
The M-LOK forends for the TAC21 provide an integral accessory mounting system without the need to first attach a picatinny rail. The M-LOK forends come in the standard 11” length and a new 15” length, providing an additional forend length option.
Out of Stock. Backorders ship in 1 week.
Backordered, will ship in 8-12 weeks.
- The TAC21 M-Lok forend is offered in 11” and 15" lengths with M-Lok attachment slots on 7 sides, and an integral flat Picatinny rail on top
- The forend attaches to the TAC21 action housing with three #10-32 flat head screws for a direct replacement of the existing forend
- The TAC-21 M-Lok forend ships with a sling swivel stud installed near the tip of the forend for attaching a bipod or sling
- Due to slight variations in the TAC21 manufacturing process over the years, there may be a slight mismatch between older action housings and the new forends in the following areas:
- the top picatinny rail matchup between action housing and the new forend
- the top angled sides matchup between the action housing and the new forend
- and/or the colour shade of the new forend compared to the other chassis components