MDT Skeleton Rifle Stock For ESS
The ESS Skeleton Rifle Stock is designed to increase your performance and comfort by enhancing adjustment possibilities to suit your preferred shooting position.
MDT’s ESS Skeleton Rifle Stock is designed to increase your performance and comfort by enhancing adjustment possibilities to suit your preferred shooting position. It is specifically designed for our ESS chassis system to provide sturdiness, accuracy and perfect ergonomics. The ESS Skeleton Rifle Stock is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then painted with a Cerakote coating. An alternative model is also available as the ESS Folding Skeleton Rifle Stock which features an integrated folder.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Skeletonized body providing robust structure and weight reduction
- MDT proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Adjustment wheels for fine adjustment of LOP & cheek rest height
- Angular adjustment of cheek rest up to 8 degrees on either side
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest for easy bolt removal
- Attachment point for 2.5” rail on bottom surface
- Two QD flush cup sling mounts on either side
- Weight: 2.09 lbs
- LOP: 13.5” - 14.5”
- 3/8”-24 x 1.5” SHCS
Due to its proprietary interface, MDT’s ESS Skeleton Rifle Stock is only compatible with MDT’s ESS chassis systems.