M-LOK Barricade Stop
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum barricade stops that attach to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Available in flat-face or rounded face to suit a variety of applications.
Out of Stock. Backorders ship in 1 week.
Backordered, will ship in 8-10 weeks.
- Compatible with M-Lok mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis and handguards, including the MDT ESS and LSS-XL Gen2
- Large 1” x 1” gripping face that provides substantial contact area for a stable interface to barricades and other shooting platforms
- Large, aggressive points grab onto the barricade and ensure the rifle remains stable during firing
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage
- Available with a flat gripping face for shooting off of straight barricades
- Available with a rounded gripping face to provide smoother side-to-side panning