M-LOK ARCA Rail
Securely attach your rifle to an ARCA mount with the MDT M-LOK ARCA Rail.
Arca Swiss adapters have become the standard for attaching rifles to tripods, bipods and support gear. Need to attach your MDT Chassis rifle to an ARCA interface? Use our M-LOK ARCA Rail.
The MDT M-LOK ARCA Rail is Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized. Available as a standard, flat profile that can adapt to most M-LOK compatible surfaces or as an angled profile that is designed to match the underside profile of the MDT LSS-XL Gen2. Available in multiple lengths.
Out of Stock. Backorders ship in 1 week.
Backordered, will ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Compatible with M-Lok mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis, stocks and handguards, including the MDT ESS and LSS-XL Gen2
- Mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories
- 14 drilled and tapped holes to allow proper indexing of accessories for increased consistency
- Rearward overhang to allow mounting on a tripod closer to the rifles center of gravity
- Solid M-Lok boss to withstand repeated recoil
- Angled front surface to ease tripod engagement and reduce snagging
- Rounded edges to decrease shooter discomfort when shooting standing or unsupported
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage
- Compatible with RRS dovetail standard