MDT’s ESS Scope Base Picatinny Rails are designed to make the mounting of your optics easier. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then hard-anodized black for a durable finish. The underside of the rails are profiled to allow the rail to be mounted flush on the receiver and to match the geometry of the ejection port. These rails are designed with a 20 MOA incline providing additional elevation adjustment from your scope*. A recoil lug has been integrated in the underside rail profile on models where the action’s design allows for this feature.
* Additional elevation adjustment will vary based on your scope specifications.
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- 20 MOA rail
- Integrated recoil lug**
- SA & LA options
- Contoured for snag-free operation
** On select models only
- #6-48 TORX screws (rail base drilled to accommodate #8-40 screws also)
MDT’s ESS Scope Base Picatinny Rails are specifically designed to be used with our ESS chassis system. The rails height has been determined to specifically align with the full & partial rail ESS forend. They are currently manufactured for the following bolt action rifle platforms: