Picatinny Scope Base with Night Vision Mount
MDT Picatinny Scope Base with Night Vision Mount is ideal to mount your scope and Night Vision or Infra-Red accessories and comes with an integrated recoil lug
MDT Picatinny Scope Base with Night Vision Mount is specifically designed to make the mounting of your optics and night vision (NV), lighting or infrared (IR) accessories easier. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then hard-anodized black for a durable finish. The rails are profiled to allow the back section of the rail to be mounted flush on the receiver while the front section of the rail is free-floating over the barrel. Both rear and front top rail sections are machined in parallel planes and the front section of the rail sits lower to accommodate installation of optics with larger objectives. These rails are designed with a 20 MOA incline providing additional elevation adjustment from your scope*. A recoil lug has been integrated in the underside rail profile on models where the action’s design allows for this feature.
* Additional elevation adjustment will vary based on your scope specifications.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- 20 MOA rail
- Integrated recoil lug
- Compatible with larger objective optics
- Free-Floating profile over barrel
- SA & LA options
- #6/48 TORX screws in ⅜” length
- #8/40 TORX screws in ⅜’ length (on Savage models only)
MDT’s Picatinny Long Top Rail systems are currently available for Remington 700 and Savage actions for SA and LA caliber bolt action rifles.