MDT Bolted ARCA/RSS Adapter
Attach an ARCA or RRS Adaptor to a Magpul MOE interface.
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum ARCA/RRS adapters that attach to hand guards and forends with Magpul MOE spaced tapped holes. Features a flat profile, to allow infinite adjustment of ARCA accessories along the 6” section.
Out of Stock. Backorders ship in 1 week.
Backordered, will ship in 3-4 weeks.
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum Arca/RRS adapters that attach to hand guards and forends with Magpul MOE spaced tapped holes. Features a flat profile, to allow infinite adjustment of Arca accessories along the 6” section.
- Compatible with Magpul MOE hole spacing mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis, stocks and handguards, including the MDT LSS, HS3, TAC21 (non M-Lok), LSS-22 and discontinued LSS-XL
- 6” of available mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories
- 26 drilled and tapped holes to allow proper indexing of accessories for increased consistency
- Rearward overhang to allow mounting on a tripod closer to the rifles center of gravity
- Angled front surface to ease tripod engagement and reduce snagging
- Rounded edges to decrease shooter discomfort when shooting standing or unsupported
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage
- Compatible with RRS dovetail standard