- Compatible with M-Lok mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis and handguards, including the MDT ESS and LSS-XL Gen2.
- Large 1” x 1” gripping face that provides substantial contact area for a stable interface to barricades and other shooting platforms.
- Large, aggressive points grab onto the barricade and ensure the rifle remains stable during firing.
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction.
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage.
- Available with a flat gripping face for shooting off of straight barricades
- Available with a rounded gripping face to provide smoother side-to-side panning.
Documents and Articles