Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum Arca/RRS adapters that attach over-top-of MDT ESS foregrips. Features an angled profile, that fits inside of the existing foregrip to allow infinite adjustment of Arca accessories along the 5” section. Up your ESS’ performance by quickly being able to shift bipods rearwards for awkward shots, or adapting to a tripod with ease and speed.
- Compatible with MDT ESS chassis systems ONLY. Will not fit other chassis.
- 5” of available mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories.
- 24 drilled and tapped holes to allow proper indexing of accessories for increased consistency.
- Fits on top of ESS foregrip without having to remove anything but the existing screws.
- Angled design to provide flat, parallel surface for accessory mounting.
- Rearward overhang to allow mounting on a tripod closer to the rifles centre of gravity.
- Cutout to allow all front action screws clearance.
- Angled front surface to ease tripod engagement and reduce snagging.
- Rounded edges to decrease shooter discomfort when shooting standing or unsupported.
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction.
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage.
- Includes new hardware to be correctly mounted.
- Compatible with RRS dovetail standard.