- Product Description
Our LSS-22 chassis system for .22LR caliber rifles is lightweight and compact, and adopts the same footprint as the LSS. You will notice a significant improvement in accuracy due to the V-shaped bedding and free floated fore-end, which allows for barrel contours up to 1" in diameter.
The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and has been finished with Cerakote™ in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
To keep this chassis system compact, we have designed it to take collapsible AR-15 buttstocks. Fixed buttstocks can also be mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.
The LSS-22 uses the OEM magazine, and each chassis is compatible with all versions of its model (e.g. our 1712 chassis accommodates all Match 54 Anschutz).
Because we have lowered the buttstock interface, The Savage Mark II, CZ 455 and Ruger American are able to use iron sights with this chassis. If you are using a scope, we recommend a stock with a cheek riser.
The MDT LSS-22 chassis system is currently manufactured for the following bolt action rifle platforms:
- Ruger American
- CZ 455
- Browning T-Bolt
- Savage Mark II
- Anschutz Match 54
- Anschutz Match 64
- The Ruger American requires the two OEM fixing components in addition to the magazine
- The Browning T-Bolt requires the OEM magazine holder in addition to the magazine
- The Savage Mark II, CZ 455 and Ruger American are able to use iron sights.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The LSS-22 chassis is designed to accept any AR-15 buttstock and pistol grip (purchased separately), and allows for customization with a wide variety of accessories.
Mounting holes are spaced for Magpul style L5 (11 slots) and L3 (7 slots) rails (1.600” / 3.200”) to be used on the bottom of the fore-end.
- Up to 21% increase in accuracy
- CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote Finish (in Black or Flat Dark Earth)
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5 (11 slot) and L3 (7 slot) rails
- Designed for collapsible AR-15 buttstocks
- Accepts AR-15 pistol grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular fore-end
- Accommodates barrels up to 1" diameter.
- Length of pull of 11.5”-14.75” (based off Hogue stock)
- Compatible with OEM Magazines
- Weight: 1.6lb - 1.8lb
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
The LSS-22 Chassis System comes as a 1-piece chassis, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws and a screw for the pistol grip.
To install this chassis on your rifle, here are some additional items you will need to purchase:
- Any AR-15 buttstock. For fixed buttstocks, you will need the fixed stock adapter
- A buffer tube for your buttstock (both mil-spec and commercial work with our chassis)
- An AR-15 pistol grip. Ideally without a beavertail, or with a soft (bendable) beavertail
- An AICS compatible magazine
Note that the version shown uses the Skeleton Rifle Stock with a fixed stock adapter. It can be shortened significantly using a carbine (collapsible) buttstock.
- Product Reviews
- Write a Review