Our metal AICS magazines are manufactured from high strength steel and finished with Cerakote for ultimate durability and corrosion resistance.
The magazines are offered in .300 Winchester Magnum and .338 Lapua Magnum configurations and are compatible with AICS pattern DBM chassis and bottom metals
The 300 Win Mag magazine can also be used for 7mm Rem Mag, 30.06, 6.5x55 and similar cartridges by adjusting the feed lips.
The magazines are manufactured in multiple lengths.
3.715" 300 WM and 338 LM for our chassis systems and other DBM
3.560" 300WM for our chassis systems for Tikka long action rifles (270 Win, 30-06, 300 WM etc)
3.850" 300 WM and 338 LM for CIP spec chassis and DBM
- All our chassis are manufactured with a 3.715" magazine well, except the ESS which has a 3.850" mag well.
- If however you purchased a rifle direct from an OEM or retailer, please check the specifications.
- The Remington Tactical Chassis Rifle and 338 Lapua XCR rifles use a 3.775" magazine not available from MDT
- Tikka T3 long action calibers in our chassis you must use the 3.560" option.
- Will not work with 300 Remington Ultra Mag, 300 Weatherby, and similar cartridges.