MDT Metal Magazines - Long Action
Our AICS-pattern metal magazines are manufactured from high strength steel, nitride-finished and coated with Cerakote Elite for ultimate durability and performance.
MDT Metal Magazines - Long Action, are manufactured for .300WM and .338LM calibers. The .300WM can also be used for 7mm, 30.06 and 6.5x55 calibers. In some cases the feed-lips may need to be bent. The maximum cartridge overall length that will fit in this 3.715 magazine is 3.615.
Important. Standard size magazines will not work with Tikka T3 actions. Our chassis systems for Tikka T3 have been manufactured to accept the custom 3.560 length magazine. All our other chassis are sold with the 3.715 magazine well. (If you purchased a rifle with our chassis on it, please check with the manufacturer to find out which magazine length is used).
338LM 4.050 magazine is not applicable for MDT Chassis Systems
Out of Stock. Backorders ship in 1 week.
Out of Stock. Backorders ship in 8-12 weeks.
MDT Metal AICS magazines are manufactured from high strength steel and finished with Cerakote Elite for the ultimate in durability and corrosion resistance. We offer these magazines in .300 Winchester Magnum and .338 Lapua Magnum configurations and are compatible with AICS pattern DBM chassis and bottom metals. The 300 Win Mag magazine can also be used for 7mm Rem Mag, 30.06, 6.5x55 and similar cartridges by adjusting the feed lips.
MDT Metal Long Action Mags are manufactured in multiple lengths:
- 3.715" 300 WM and 338 LM for our chassis systems and other DBM
- 3.715" Outside Length: 3.625" max cartridge overall length (COAL)
- 3.560" 300WM for our chassis systems for Tikka long action rifles (270 Win, 30-06, 300 WM etc)
- 3.560" Outside Length: 3.470" max cartridge overall length (COAL)
- 3.850" 300 WM and 338 LM for CIP spec chassis and DBM
- 3.850" Outside Length: 3.760" max cartridge overall length (COAL)
- 338LM 4.050 magazine is not applicable for MDT Chassis Systems
- All MDT chassis are manufactured with a 3.715" magazine well, except the ESS which has a 3.850" mag well
- If you purchased a rifle direct from an OEM or retailer, please check the specifications
- Remington Tactical Chassis Rifle and 338 Lapua XCR rifles use a 3.775" magazine not available from MDT
- Tikka T3 long action calibers in our chassis you must use the 3.560" option
- Will not work with 300 Remington Ultra Mag, 300 Weatherby, and similar cartridges