Add internal weight to your MDT ACC Premier and Elite Chassis.
These weights mount on the inside channel of the MDT ACC Premier and Elite Chassis forend. With the maximum forend capacity of 5 weights, they add 2.6lb to your ACC Chassis System. The interior forend weights can be added and removed without removing your barreled action, simply remove the forend cap, slide them into the desired location under the barrel, and screw them in place from the bottom.
- Underside clearance slot to allow mounting of M-Lok accessories to ACC Chassis forend even with weights installed
- Side clearance slots to allow mounting of M-Lok accessories to ACC Chassis forend even with weights installed
- 3 sets of mounting holes to allow the weight to be shifted inside the barrel channel at 20mm (¾”) increments for tuning the rifle’s balance point
This product has been designed specifically to fit interior barrel channel of both the ACC Premier Chassis System and ACC Elite Chassis System, and is not compatible with any of our other chassis systems.
- Four #10-24 x ½” Flat Head Cap Screws per weight for fastening to the chassis
- Weight: 0.52 lbs / weight (including screws), 2.56 lbs total.
- Material: Case-hardened Steel