The LSS chassis for Remington 700 Short Action rifes is designed to accept collapsible AR-15 butt-stock and non beavertail pistol grips. An adapter is available to mount Fixed Butt-stocks. The basic kit does not include shoulder butt-stock and pistol grip or magazine, offering the option to customize from the wide variety available on the market.
The LSS chassis uses AICS / AM style magazine in .223 and .308 caliber, and supports installation of bolt on MIL-STN-1913 accessory mounting rails on the bottom of fore-end. Mounting holes are spaced for Magpul style L5 (11 slots) and L3 (7 slots) rails (1.600” / 3.200”).
The LSS chassis is engineered to minimize warping and distortion. The rifle receiver only makes contact with the LSS chassis on the V shape bedding and recoil lug area insuring the best accuracy and repeatability. The generous clearance on the fore-end makes OEM Standard and Bull barrel free floating.
- MSRP: $399
- For Remington 700, Short Action
- Weight: 1.6lb
- Designed for AR-15 collapsible butt-stocks. (except UBR)
- Uses non beaver tail AR-15 grips. (Some beavertail grips do work)
- Fits AICS / AM Magazines in .223 and .308
- Also available for Savage, Tikka T3 and soon Mossberg MVP
- Optional adapter can be purchased for fixed butt-stocks